We are looking for several venues to fill out our tour this Fall (2016)–What better way to find a spot than to ask YOU!
Please read the listed specs before submitting a venue, we will do our best to reply if we think there's a good fit!
Currently taking venue submissions for:
Here's what we're going for visually:
Most of these specifications are vital to creating the atmosphere we're going for on this tour, please submit venues with consideration to the following:
- Capacity: 250-350 standing room only
- Near downtown
- High ceilings
- Urban brick/cement interior or older church's (without pews) tend to work well
- Room suitable for setting up in the round (band in the center of the room, people around us)
- Hard wood floors
- (Optional but perfered): 5-7mbps upload speed internet connection for live stream
- We travel with our own sound system so all we need is an intriguing space and power outlets
- We do have a budget for venues, if there is cost involved, that's no reason not to submit, send them our way!
Examples of venues we love to be in:
- Old Church Abbeys
- Urban warehouses
- Large open co-working spaces
- Wedding venues that feel similar to these
Scroll back to the top to choose a city :)